Rocky shore biodiversity baseline survey
As one part of our ECF project on rocky shore biodiversity, the intensive species search (BioBlitz) has been started since May 2021 and the results of the BioBlitz can be found here. You are welcome to join our BioBlitz too by filling this form.
Sincere thanks to all of our volunteers who explore Hong Kong coastline with us, recording species occurrence under intense heat, when going through rugged terrain and splashing wave. Because of such collective effort, we are able to record species that share home with us on bits and pieces of our shoreline and, ultimately, to build a database that will be invaluable to the natural history of Hong Kong.
1. Ap Lei Chau — 14 May 2021
2. Pak Shui Wun — 24 May 2021
3. Peng Chau Snoopy Rock — 21 June 2021
4. Turtle Cove Beach — 4 September 2021
5. Ma Wan — 15 September 2021
6. Little Palm Beach — 19 September 2021
7. Tseng Tau — 2 October 2021
8. Lamma Power Station Beach — 4 October 2021
9. Hoi Ha Nam Fung Wan — 15 October 2021